Wednesday, September 28, 2005

3 Things...

my dear dear hubby, here's my response...

Three Things You Didn't Know About Me

1. i have a "thing" with escalators. i dunno if you can call it phobia, but i cannot go up or down an escalator if i stand on the left side (actually, going up is "easier" hehe). i feel like i'll topple and roll down the esacalator any moment if i'm not standing on the right side. it takes me an abnormally longer time before i could actually launch my foot on the escalator steps. i have to let three steps pass before i could set my foot. and worse, i get a little panicky when there are alot of people behind me waiting for their turn on the escalator (lalo na sa mrt ayala! wag kayong magtulukan, paksheyt kayo!!! lolz)


2. i really really wanted to join "Little Miss Philippines" when i was a little girl. oh, yes... now, i'm Little Ms. Tomboy! hahaha! hekhekhek! harharhar!


3. i'm an OC (obsessive compulsive) when it comes to my things. i'd know it when you touch my things and disarrange them, even if you only touch one item from how i originally kept it. (my sister knows this very well lolz) so you better think twice if you wanna get something from my things without my permission. don't you dare.

now i'm tagging
Jayme, kwekz, and velvet. have fun sharing, gurls :)

3 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger Angel Jayme said...

I know what you mean about the escalators. Ako naman sa hagdanan, sa hanging bridge or any bridge na walang railing sa gilid. I guess it's got something to do with the sense of balance. Basta tandaan, laging kumapit.

:)

 
At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can soooo relate with number one!!! hahaha thank you for making me feel normal :p

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger velvet said...

sensya n po sa late answers... pasaway kasing server nmin, e.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home